Align goals with client values
Deep customer insights make opportunities more transparent. The next step is to agree priorities - where to invest time and resources to learn more and maximise opportunities.
Let insights to date inform where to focus ongoing learning across discovery and delivery pipelines.
Story Teller | Facilitator | Coach
- Raise awareness and facilitate conversations to arrive at key investment decisions
- Prioritise areas for further testing and learning; in short, where do leaders want to place their bets for the future?
Facilitate group discussions and explore business implications:
- Where are the quick wins? (low cost, speed of execution)
- Where are there significant revenue gains to be made?
- What are the implications for the business? What investment / level of change is required?
- What are the risks? And what is the risk appetite?
Explore and evaluate against operational capability
- What capability can you exploit?
- Where are the capability gaps and how easily can these be built?
- Who (or what department/region?) is (most) ready for change?
- Explore and define what interventions may support change?
Agree the best BETS - areas where you believe you can have the biggest impact
- A bet aligns with a big users problem or pain point and becomes a focused learning point
- Prepare to introduce continuous feedback loops for test and learn, until final investment decision is made
- You can pivot, end or continue at any point on the journey - the focus of the bet is to test and learn, not validate.
- A greater understanding into how the organisational purpose needs to re-align with client values and behaviours
- Prioritised bets - for ongoing discovery test and learn
From late 2014 to mid-2016 Máire worked as an Associate Consultant for Cognizant Consulting on a major transformation programme for one of their top media clients, which subsequently won The Management Consultancies Association award for Transformation & Change in the Public Sector.
"Máire has a rare skill of being able to help her clients build the capabilities so they can continually deliver new innovations to their customers." Head of Media Consulting, Cognizant Consulting.