Grow empathy and curiousity for users
Building empathy is the starting point for successful alignment with clients. There is a direct correlation between strong team alignment with values and empathy they have for users and the problems they are trying to solve.
Story Teller | Facilitator
Help leaders and their teams understand what really matters to people so they can align their purpose around client values and practices and deliver services for positive change:
- Introduce characters that stakeholders can relate to.
- Share stories that help stakeholders emotionally engage.
- Tell stories from the users perspective, using their tone and narrative.
Help stakeholders re-frame the problem
- Stay focused on the user problem, rather than digressing to the existing organisational solutions and capability.
- Deeper understanding of users and the problems they are trying to solve
- Data-driven opportunities for innovation and change
- Insights to inform change/readiness plans based on stakeholder response and engagement