Máire helps organisations identify new opportunities for growth, build innovation capability and develop a continuous change and innovation mind-set across management and operational teams.
She is currently based in London.
Successful track record
She has worked with leading global brands and consultancies:
- Independent contractor and working with leading organisations since 2014, including Lexis Nexis, HM Courts & Tribunal Services, Evaluate and BBC Monitoring
- Key contributor on award winning digital services and transformation programmes, including Lexis Nexis and BBC Monitoring
- Three years at Thomson Reuters where she transformed their customer experience model
- Six years as a principal consultant for an international consultancy and delivered substantial uplifts in revenue, loyalty and advocacy for my multi-sector clients
- Two years on the BBC's Digital Transformation programme early in her career
- Approaches problems from the perspective of real people and delivers product, service and organisational design solutions that deeply resonate and drive engagement
- Seeks to understand the wider context to deliver large-scale change. This involves working within market and technological constraints and considering every touch-point as an opportunity to delight and deliver benefits to users
- Skilled group facilitator to help mobilise behaviour and culture change; coaches teams to elicit new insight and elevate their performance (experienced Gestalt practitioner)
Positive Social Impact
- Board member and trustee of Growing Against Violence, which delivers health and safety programmes to school children to prevent and protect against peer-to-peer violence and sexual exploitation; led re-launch of website to support overhaul of service delivery model
- Fellow of The Royal Society of Arts (RSA)
For more details please visit me on LinkedIn