I help organisations identify new opportunities for growth, develop new services and build capability so they can innovate and change.
I have been an independent contractor since 2014 and am currently based in London.
Successful track record
- I have worked on award winning programmes with leading organisations such as Surrey Heartlands (Health & Care partnership with NHS), Lexis Nexis, HM Courts & Tribunal Services, BBC Monitoring and Evaluate.
- I approach problems from the perspective of real people and deliver product, service and organisational design solutions that resonate and engage.
- I seek to understand the the dynamics underpinning complex problems so that I can understand the wider change implications and deliver intended benefits.
- I coach individuals and teams to elicit and exploit new insight and elevate their performance (experienced Gestalt practitioner)
Topics of interest
- Media and information integrity (dark patterns, false actors)
- Community health
- Life-long learning
Positive Social Impact
- I am a trustee and board member of Growing Against Violence, a London-based charity which works to prevent and protect against violence and exploitation of children, by children
- I am a Fellow of The Royal Society of Arts (RSA).
For more details please visit me on LinkedIn