Turn ideas into human-centred solutions
Develop a human-centred solution that delights users, is viable for the business and is technically feasible.
Ideate, test and learn
Step 1: Prototype and test
- Start with early concepts and prototypes and test directly on users
- Track impact against agreed objectives and key results (or OKRs)
- Once the solution-fit is validated, continue to use feedback to iterate and refine.
Step 2: Make sure the proposed solution is viable
- Work with stakeholders to explore the how the solution can be delivered against existing organisational capability.
Step 3: Uncover the technology to make it work
- When the time is right, engage with technical teams to explore feasible technical solutions that bring your design to life.
Outputs at this point include
- New service proposition - tested and validated directly with users
- Design principles - to inform ongoing design decisions
- Validated design concept
- Future state customer journeys
- Service blueprints which illustrate end-2-end journeys and back-end activities and support processes